Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my first ever blog!!!  I'm very excited!!! This is something that I have been wanting to do for awhile...but always wondered if my life was exciting enough to blog about...
how about you, did you feel the same???


I think this will be a blog about all the things I love...my family, crochet, knitting,
crafting, cooking, life...Lets see how I go!!! 


I love reading other peoples blogs...so I hope you enjoy mine!!!


These are my Wonderful Kids!!!



 
and this is something I have been working on inbetween house work!!!




will let you know how it turns out!!!


Enjoy your day xx

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME TO BLOGLAND! I am excited to read more about you and your cuties and i am sure the cyber world will just eat them up as well! happy Blogging my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete